Key off-season signings Kevin Lisch and Brad Newley sparked the Sydney Kings to a 90-73 rout of arch rivals Illawarra on Monday night at Qudos Bank Arena.Newley tallied 20 points, six rebounds and four steals, while Lisch had 19 points, eight rebounds and a career-high six steals in Sydneys fourth straight win.I was really pleased with how we cranked up the defence in the third quarter, Sydney coach Andrew Gaze said.We put the cue in the rack in the last quarter and it wouldve been nice to finish with a bit more polish.Illawarra have lost their past four games after starting the season with a 34-point triumph over Adelaide in Round 1.We set very high standards for ourselves and we were nowhere near meeting them tonight, Hawks coach Rob Beveridge said.Its a massive concern for us. We all need to have a hard look in the mirror.Leading by eight at halftime, the Kings blew the margin out to 28 with a powerful defensive performance in the third quarter.It only gets better for Sydney with former NBA player Steve Blake joining the club two days ago as a replacement for Michael Bryson.The Kings hope Blake is cleared to make his NBL debut in this Sundays round four home game against the Brisbane Bullets.Sydney also have injured centre Julian Khazzouh to add to the mix when he makes his comeback from a leg injury in a few weeks.Wooden spooners last season, Sydney (4-1) have almost equalled last seasons win total after three rounds.Both teams came out firing, hitting a collective 20 of 36 shots in the opening period.The lead changed hands throughout the early stages before Sydney swingman Dion Prewster drained a three-point bomb to put his team up 25-23 at quarter-time.Illawarra scratched out a 42-38 lead but the Kings fought back, outscoring the visitors 15-3 over the final four minutes of the second quarter to lead 53-45 at halftime.The Kings dominated the third quarter with an NBL record 11 steals and cruised to victory in the final period.Illawarra host reigning champions Perth on Friday night and are back on their home court on Sunday night against the Cairns Taipans.Antonio Gates Youth Jersey . There was no hesitation from the 40th-ranked Pospisil, from Vernon, B.C., who admitted that he cut back on his training sessions over the last few days to conserve energy as the long ATP season finishes next week at the Paris Masters. Nasir Adderley Chargers Jersey . -- Arizona raced out to a big lead and did not back off, hitting the accelerator instead. http://www.prochargersteamstore.com/Youth-Melvin-Gordon-Elite-Jersey/ . Clarkson had been dealing with an elbow injury in early January and will be out of action for at least one week. He has three goals and five assists through 36 games with the Leafs this season. Drue Tranquill Chargers Jersey . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. Custom Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season.Manny Pacquiao has selected welterweight titleholder Jessie Vargas to be his next opponent. Or has he? It depends on who you believe.Pacquiao, 37, will come out of a brief retirement to fight Nov. 5 at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas in a pay-per-view view headliner. Michael Koncz, Pacquiaos adviser, told ESPN via text message that Vargas is the choice to be the opponent.Top Rank chairman Bob Arum, however, told ESPN.com later Thursday that Vargas is not necessarily the opponent and that Terence Crawford (29-0, 20 KOs), who unified junior welterweight world titles with his dominant decision win against Viktor Postol on July 23, is still in the running.Arum and Koncz are scheduled to fly with each other to the Philippines on Sunday night to meet with Pacquiao in person, go over the deal points and get his official decision on who he will fight.When told that Koncz said that the pick was in, and that it was Vargas, Arum responded, Why would I go to the Philippines if I already had a deal and a decision on the opponent? If everything was set and arranged, why would I go over there for two days? Im not going over there for the food. I am going to find out what the f--- is on Mannys mind and its not easy to talk to him on the phone and we have to talk about a lot of things. Among the issues is the opponent.Michael can say whatever he wants but I havent talked to Manny about any of this.Arum added: Michael feels strongly about the opponent, but thats Michael, not Manny. And Manny has the final say. Theres no reason to be cute. I have no idea who Manny wants to fight yet, but its up to him, not up to me and not up to Michael.Arum did say he has an agreement in place with Vargas should Pacquiao pick him. Arum said Vargas (27-1, 10 KOs) and manager Cameron Dunkin came to Arums Las Vegas office recently and worked out the particulars, but that everybody knew the deal was contingent on Pacquiaos approval.Were ready to go, Dunkin said. I talked to Jessie [on Wednesday] and hes very excited. He really respects Manny, really respects [Pacquiao trainer Freddie] Roach. Jessie has already been training and getting ready. This is a chance of a lifetime. He just wants the fight. He really believes he can win and soo do I.ddddddddddddHes 27, in his prime and as great a fighter as Manny is, hes got a lot of things going on. Jessie is very, very confident hes going to win the fight. Theres no doubt in his mind.Dunkin also co-manages Crawford (29-0, 20 KOs), 29, of Omaha, Nebraska. Arum said he has talked to Crawfords attorney about the outline of a possible deal to fight Pacquiao because Terence felt there might be a bit of a conflict for Cameron because he also manages Vargas, so he asked us to speak with his lawyer, which is what we have done.Pacquiao, who was elected to a six-year term to the senate in the Philippines in May, will fight while the government body is in recess. However, he plans to train in the Philippines, doing his senate duties by day and training by night before the recess. After Pacquiao (58-6-2, 38 KOs), boxings only eight-division titleholder, outpointed Timothy Bradley Jr. in their third fight on April 9 in Las Vegas, he announced his retirement.However, few believed it would stick and just a few months later he and Top Rank began making plans for his November return. Koncz told the Los Angeles Times that the site for Pacquiaos return is up in the air. He said it could be Las Vegas or Dubai, where supposedly there are investors interested putting up millions to lure a Pacquiao fight.Arum, however, told ESPN.com the fight will definitely be at the Thomas & Mack Center.Do I have meetings in Los Angles with people who have interest doing one of Mannys fights in Dubai? Yes, Arum said. But Michael is mistaken. Even if we went there it would not be for the November fight. If we went there it might be for a spring [2017] fight.Of course, a fight next spring could also be a possible rematch against Floyd Mayweather, who outpointed Pacquiao in their May 2015 welterweight unification bout, the richest fight in boxing history. Although Mayweather retired following his September victory against Andre Berto, few believe it will stick and that the prospect of another enormous payday against Pacquiao and the chance to run his record to 50-0 will be too much for him to resist.[url=http://www.authenticwholesalejerseys.net/]Cheap Jerseysthat the prospect of another enormous pay